WHAT IF MY COLORS ARE DIFFERENT THAN YOUR COLORS
They are, because people having varying numbers of Rods and cones in their eyes, it causes people to see colours differently.
Also there is a theory that everyone sees, for example, the colour red differently eg Red=yellow, but because we’ve been taught that, that specific colour is red, no one knows if everyone is seeing the same colour as another person.
things i’d rather have instead of another Detective Conan crossover
- a theatrical release of Fuma Conspiracy with a re-dub by the new voice actors
- a TV special with the Koike pachinko designs (including the Zenigata mecha)
- a better PANK JANKET movie than Gold of Babylon (this is not difficult to achieve)
- anything Lupin VIII
- a Lupin VIII / Cowboy Bebop crossover (or Lupin III vs. CB with time travel)
- anything goddammit, i’m sorry, i’m not sorry